A complete Investigator-Initiated Study application is to include the following:
- An online application submitted through the portal
- Signed and dated CV
- Detailed study budget
- Draft protocol
- Institutional W-9
Application Request Process
- Review "Areas of Focus" to identify if the grant request aligns with CSL Behring's areas of interest.
- To start an application click on "Apply Here".
- Log in to your account. First time requestors must create an account.
- Your request will be reviewed and we will notify you via email of the decision.
- If your request is approved, you will be contacted regarding the Agreement and disbursement process.