A complete educational grant application is to include the following:
- An online application submitted through the portal.
- A signed letter on the organization's letterhead requesting the Grant, including dates of the Program, any partners in execution of the Program and amount requested.
- An agenda and/or brochure for the program.
- Using the required CSL Behring template, complete all necessary fields including Estimated Income at the bottom of the sheet. For ease of review of Grant components, add additional sheets if request includes more than one Program Method. Include Descriptions to provide further information. Download Budget Template
- Documentation regarding the purpose and outcome of the program.
- Documentation of the hosting institution's accreditation as a CME provider (i.e., accreditation certificate), if applicable.
- Documentation of the hosting institution's status as a tax exempt entity (i.e., IRS determination letter), if applicable.
- A completed W-9 for the Grant Payee.
Application Request Process
- Review "Areas of Focus" to identify if the grant request aligns with CSL Behring's areas of interest.
- Review "Application Details" regularly for changes to the requirements to ensure the request meets all current program requirements.
- To start an application click on "Apply Here".
- Log in to your account. First time requestors must create an account.
- Your request will be reviewed and we will notify you via email of the decision.
- If your request is approved, you will be contacted regarding the Agreement and disbursement process.