This Global website is not intended to represent or suggest that particular products are approved or authorized in any particular jurisdiction. You should not construe anything on this website as a promotion or solicitation for any product or service, or as suggesting that a product or service be used where it is not approved or authorized by applicable law and regulation in a particular country, territory, or jurisdiction. To learn which products are approved or authorized in particular countries, please consult the appropriate
1. Andrews RK, Berndt MC. Platelet adhesion: a game of catch and release. The Journal of clinical investigation 2008;118(9):3009-11.
2. López JA DJ. Shear stress and the role of high molecular weight von Willebrand factor multimers in thrombus formation. Blood Coagul Fibrinolysis 2005;16(Supp 1):S11-6.
3. Hampton KK, Preston FE. ABC of clinical haematology. Bleeding disorders, thrombosis, and anticoagulation. BMJ (Clinical research ed 1997;314(7086):1026-9.
4. National Heart Lung and Blood Institute (NHLBI). What is von Willebrand Disease?: National Institutes of Health, 2009.
5. National Heart Lung and Blood Institute (NHLBI). How is Hemophilia Treated?: National Institutes of Health, 2009.
6. National Heart Lung and Blood Institute (NHLBI). What are the Signs and Symptoms of Hemophilia?, 2009.
7. Asselta R, Duga S, Tenchini ML. The molecular basis of quantitative fibrinogen disorders. J Thromb Haemost 2006;4(10):2115-29.
8. Peyvandi F. Results of an international, multicentre pharmacokinetic trial in congenital fibrinogen deficiency. Thrombosis Research 2009;124:S9-S11.
9. Acharya SS, Dimichele DM. Rare inherited disorders of fibrinogen. Haemophilia 2008;14(6):1151-8.
10. Israels SJ. Inherited Abnormalities of Fibrinogen. emedicine.medscape.com, 2009.
11. Bevan DH. Cryoprecipitate: no longer the best therapeutic choice in congenital fibrinogen disorders? Thromb Res 2009;124 Suppl 2:S12-6.
12. Steen CJ, Schwartz RA, Gascon RA. Factor II: Medscape, 2008.
13. Hartung H. Factor VII Deficiency: Medscape, 2010.
14. Steen CJ, Schwartz RA, Gascon RA. Factor X: eMedicine, 2008.
15. National Hemophilia Foundation. Factor XIII Deficiency.
16. Hartung H. Factor XIII Deficiency: Medscape, 2010.