To request a Material Transfer, an external investigator must be a licensed healthcare provider or a researcher at a licensed laboratory or government agency (eg, NIH, FDA, etc.). The following documents are required:
- Letter on official institution letterhead describing the intended use
- Must not be for in vivo human studies.
- Must not be for patient use intended to replace product for on-label or off-label use.
- Must not be for the determination of the integrity and the properties of the product. Must not be for the purpose of pursuing a new indication, new use, or new form of the CSL product.
- An online application submitted through the portal
- Current curriculum vitae (CV), signed and dated
- W-9 of receiving institution
- Copy of your medical license or pharmacy license of the receiving institution
Application Request Process
- To start an application click on "Apply Here".
- Log in to your account. First time requestors must create an account.
- Your request will be reviewed and we will notify you via email of the decision.
- If your request is approved, you will be contacted regarding the Agreement and disbursement process.