2019 News Releases
Harvard Business Review Names Paul Perreault Among Best Performing CEOs in the World
King of Prussia, Pa.
Top 100 CEO rankings based on financial performance as well as environmental, social, and governance (ESG) ratings
CSL Behring Continues to Deliver on its Promise to Alpha1 Patients at the 29th Annual European Respiratory Society Congress
• Focuses on Patients Through Disease Awareness Support Activities
• Hosts Patient-Focused Symposium on Alpha 1 Management
CSL Behring Delivers on its Promise to Advance Bleeding Disorder Treatment Research by Supporting 16 Data Presentations at ISTH 2019
- Novel real world evidence for AFSTYLA® [Antihemophilic Factor (Recombinant), Single Chain] and IDELVION® ® [Coagulation Factor IX (Recombinant), Albumin Fusion Protein] to be highlighted
CSL Behring to showcase clinical advances and insights in Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP) with Hizentra ® [human normal immunoglobulin, 20%, subcutaneous], at the 2019 Peripheral Nerve Society Annual Meeting
- Eight posters including one oral presentation support ongoing research and clinical experience with Hizentra®, the first and only subcutaneous immunoglobulin (Ig) therapy approved to address the unique needs of CIDP patients.
- Presentations include new analysis from the PATH (Polyneuropathy and Treatment with Hizentra) study, the largest clinical trial in CIDP.
Top Coagulation Researchers Awarded Grants to Support Advancements in the Care of Patients with Bleeding Disorders
Recipients from the US and Netherlands will be recognized in Marburg, Germany on Friday, 24 May
CSL Names Paul McKenzie as Chief Operating Officer
Dr. McKenzie will be accountable for leading CSL’s global end-to-end supply chain organization and its accompanying strategy.