2017 News Releases
The two companies have entered into a strategic collaboration and purchase option agreement to expedite the development of clazakizumab (an anti-IL6 MAB, formerly ALD518) as a therapeutic option for solid organ transplant rejection.
Hizentra PATH study, the largest controlled clinical study in patients with CIDP, met its primary endpoint
A subgroup analysis of data from the Phase III COMPACT trial showed 98 percent median reduction in hereditary angioedema (HAE) attacks per month in subjects who experienced at least one attack per week while on placebo
- HAEGARDA is the first and only subcutaneous preventive treatment option for HAE in the US
- Oral presentation will highlight the preventive effect of HAEGARDA in HAE patients with a high frequency of attacks
There are more than 350,000 cardiac arrests annually in the U.S.; nearly 90 percent are fatal but when CPR is administered immediately, chances of survival can triple.
CSL Behring’s LEAD grant is helping them advocate more effectively in a shifting health care environment.
AFSTYLA® is the first and only single-chain recombinant factor VIII specifically designed to treat hemophilia A
CSL Behring commits $4.92 million to Penn State's multidisciplinary Center of Excellence in Biotechnology
Privigen shown to improve functional abilities in patients with a rare neurological condition
Immunoglobulin Leader Donates €15,000 to International Patient Organisation to Support Primary Immunodeficiency Awareness Initiatives
- Symposium “Transitioning Clinical Data into Patient Care – Recent Real-Life Experiences with Alpha 1”
- RAPID and RAPID extension trial data to be featured in poster and oral presentations
Biotherapeutics leader to map attendee visits to result in a donation to International Patient Organisation for Primary Immunodeficiencies (IPOPI)
- First and only subcutaneous preventive treatment option reduced HAE attacks by 95 percent (median) in treated patients
- Comprehensive support program offered to patients
FDA grants seven-year marketing exclusivity for subcutaneous C1-INH to prevent HAE attacks
For the treatment for Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP) as maintenance therapy to prevent relapse of neuromuscular disability and impairment.
Findings presented at the International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis Congress 2017 show product’s impact on treatment adherence, consumption and quality of life
CIDP and Autoimmune Epilepsy Researchers Granted 2017 Interlaken Leadership Awards
Results of study, which compared AFSTYLA to octocog alfa, were presented at the International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis Congress 2017
New findings demonstrate CSL Behring’s promise to develop and deliver innovative treatments that improve patients’ lives
- HAEGARDA has been shown to reduce HAE attacks by 95 percent (median) in patients with a life-threatening, rare genetic disorder
- Use of rescue medication was reduced by greater than 99 percent (1)
- Subcutaneous administration builds and maintains steady-state C1-INH levels