This content is intended for use by healthcare professionals.
This Global website is not intended to represent or suggest that particular products are approved or authorized in any particular jurisdiction. You should not construe anything on this website as a promotion or solicitation for any product or service, or as suggesting that a product or service be used where it is not approved or authorized by applicable law and regulation in a particular country, territory, or jurisdiction. To learn which products are approved or authorized in particular countries, please consult the appropriate
1. Fitzmaurice DA, Blann AD, Gregory YH. ABC of antithrombotic therapy. Bleeding risks of antithrombotic therapy. BMJ 2002;325(7368):828–31.
2. Hoffbrand AV, Moss PAH, Pettit JE. Coagulation disorders. Essential Haematology. 5th ed: Blackwell Publishing, 2009:290–302.
3. Wiedermann CJ, Stockner I. Warfarin-induced bleeding complications - clinical presentation and therapeutic options. Thromb Res 2008;122 Suppl 2:S13-8.
4. Vigue B, Ract C, Tremey B, Engrand N, Leblanc PE, Decaux A, et al. Ultra-rapid management of oral anticoagulant therapy-related surgical intracranial hemorrhage. Intensive Care Med 2007;33(4):721-5.
5. Esmerio FG, Souza EN, Leiria TL, Lunelli R, Moraes MA. Constant Use of Oral Anticoagulants: Implications in the Control of Their Adequate Levels. Arq Bras Cardiol 2009;93(5):508–12.
6. Koo S, Kucher N, Nguyen PL, Fanikos J, Marks PW, Goldhaber SZ. The effect of excessive anticoagulation on mortality and morbidity in hospitalized patients with anticoagulant-related major hemorrhage. Arch Intern Med 2004;164(14):1557-60.
7. Makris M, Watson HG. The management of coumarin-induced over-anticoagulation Annotation. Br J Haematol 2001;114(2):271-80.
8. Hanley JP. Warfarin reversal. J Clin Pathol 2004;57(11):1132-9.
9. Hoffbrand AV, Moss PAH, Pettit JE. Thrombosis and antithrombotic therapy. Essential Haematology. 5th ed: Blackwell Publishing, 2009:303–19.